quinta-feira, 27 de agosto de 2020

HACK REOPENS THE CREATION OF MY


hello dear friends fans of the super metroid step here now to say i went back to work on my hack here are some updated prin



as you can see below i'm using the room expansion technique to add several locking doors making each room multiply in several others], in other words, i transform a room in 4 rooms for example, making the hack much bigger since i I take a room and transfer it in several, I use screen transition plms for that I have had some problems with the databases because of that but I intend to solve them



map crateira
map norfair

map brinstar


post here as I was asked on the metroid forum updates

2 comentários:

  1. Good rooms design! But is a bit sad that those are using the same vanilla graphics :/ if you ever need some custom graphics i i c help you with that.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I would like help yes with my hack as I contact:?

    ResponderExcluir